The Hercules DJ Control Inpulse 500 is a great starter deck to help refine your skills as DJ. DJ Control Inpulse 500 has a professional design with a sturdy metal backing plate, and tons of great features: four extendable/retractable non-slip feet to elevate your mixing, a hardware mixer for the audio inputs, a dedicated Filter/FX area with awesome effects, two large jog wheels with touch detection for scratching, 16 backlit rubber RGB pads, helpful light guides for mixing with total confidence... and so much more.
- 2-deck USB DJ controller with built-in audio interface and hardware input mixer for audio inputs.
- 16 backlit RGB pads, vinyl function, Loop In/Loop Out buttons.
- Smooth, original transitions between tracks thanks to the Filter/FX area. Large jog wheels with touch detection for scratching.
- Designed with retractable/extendable feet, to lift up the controller: keep it safe from spilled drinks!
- Built-in hardware input mixer: you can even add a filter effect onto an external audio source (smartphone, media player…), and connect your microphone.
- Powered via USB, with multiple connectors (balanced microphone input; 2 x 1/4” / 6.35 mm jack + 2 x RCA master outputs; 1/8” / 3.5 mm stereo mini-jack + 2 x RCA auxiliary inputs; 1/8” / 3.5 mm stereo mini-jack + 1/4” / 6.35 mm stereo jack headphones outputs).
- Manually sync up your tracks like a pro with the Beatmatch guides, available in both Serato DJ Lite and DJUCED.
- Follow the suggestions made by the Intelligent Music Assistant (IMA) for a great set in DJUCED, or let Serato do the mixing with the Autoplay feature.
- Mix with music streaming services including TIDAL and SoundCloud GO+ in Serato DJ Lite, and Beatport LINK and Qobuz in DJUCED (subscription to music streaming service required).