- DJ Controller for Rekordbox DJ and Serato DJ Pro
- DDJ-XP2 introduces Serato DJ Pro’s first ever pad modes that support 16 pads per deck
- Built to withstand energetic finger drumming
- Rekordbox DJ license key included
- Slide FX touch strips
- Use to trigger cue points in twice as many semitones as before
Seamless compatibility with rekordbox dj and Serato DJ Pro
- Feel at home using the DDJ-XP2 with rekordbox dj or Serato DJ Pro. You’ll be able to easily trigger popular features such as Hot Cues, Beat Jump and Slicer, bringing more creativity to your performances no matter which DJ performance application you choose.
Highly responsive, robust and portable design
- Put all your energy into your performances and the DDJ-XP2 will handle everything you throw at it. Built to withstand energetic finger drumming on the 32 tactile multicolored Performance Pads, the robust construction and non-slip rubber surround ensure that the DJ controller stays in place and keeps performing. You can also use the upper section to control key and beat sync status, and to select tracks.
Support for new Transport mode in rekordbox dj
- The Transport mode in Serato DJ Pro, also now accessible in rekordbox dj, enables you to use the pads on the DDJ-XP2 as transport controls for your music. Play, pause, cue, pitch up/down tracks, and more
Support for new Silent Cue in Serato DJ
- If you’re using rekordbox dvs (license key included) or Serato DJ Pro, switch on Silent Cue and the deck will be muted. This means you can silently cue up tracks with the faders open on the mixer and drop them into your mix instantly by hitting a Hot Cue – there’s no need to touch the faders. And, if you’re using rekordbox dvs or Serato DVS (Expansion Pack available separately) with turntables, press Silent Cue and the music will mute instantly, engage Hot Cue and the music will play again. This avoids the sound of the music speeding up as the turntable starts to spin. Simply choose a Hot Cue, then hit play on the deck and it will sound the same as hitting a Cue on a DJ player.
Serato DJ Pro’s first-ever 16-pad modes
- The DDJ-XP2 introduces Serato DJ Pro’s first ever pad modes that support 16 pads per deck. These modes assign eight pads each to two different features, e.g. Hot Cue mode and Sampler mode, so you can trigger Hot Cues and samples at the same time, without witching modes. The other new modes expand the creative possibilities of powerful features such as Pitch Play, which you can now use to trigger cue points in twice as many semitones as before (Pitch ‘n Time DJ Expansion Pack required – available separately).