- Professional 2 channel rekordbox DJ controller
- Ideal for entry DJ's and / or professional looking to hone their skills
- Layout mirrors Pioneer DJ's flagship NXS2 set-up
- Boasts dedicated cue buttons, Beat FX, CDJ-style looping controls and more
- Portable design so you can take your DDJ-400 anywhere
- rekordbox performance software licence key included
- Tutorials: You'll have access to rekordbox dj's Tutorial feature. Follow along via your computer screen to learn how to use the gear and master DJ techniques.
- Club-style layout: The DDJ-400's buttons and knobs are arranged in the same way as those on Pioneer DJ’s professional NXS2 set-up. Develop your skills using an interface similar to that of Pioneer DJ’s club-standard player, and enhance your mixes with Sound Color FX and Beat FX featuring curves taken from Pioneer DJ’s DJM-900NXS2 mixer. You'll soon feel comfortable performing in DJ booths.
- Beat FX: Apply professional FX that match the tempo of the track that’s currently playing by using the Beat FX feature. This will help you craft unique sets even if you’re just starting out.
- rekordbox dj: You get a rekordbox dj licence key bundled with this controller. Simply activate your licence key for Pioneer DJ’s DJ software, connect the controller and start DJing.
- PC Master out: For flexibility you can choose to hear your mix through your computer’s internal speakers or connected desktop speakers. At the same time, you can use your headphones to cue independently of the master out.
- Plug and Play: With a built-in sound card, simply connect the controller to your computer using the provided USB cable to power up and begin playing.
- Portable design: Take this controller with you wherever you go thanks to the easy grab handles and lightweight design.
- Clear Audio: The mic input circuit produces clear audio without distortion to ensure crystal-clear sound even at high input levels.