- Lightweight and compact with a pro-style layout
- Perfect solution for beginners and hobby DJs
- Start mixing with your smartphone, tablet, or PC/Mac
- Compatible with Beatport LINK, SoundCloud Go+, Deezer and even Spotify
- Transition FX via crossfader supports beginners with transition between tracks
- Split audio output between speakers and headphones
Start DJing with Pioneer DJ’s easy-to-use DDJ-200 smart DJ controller. Lightweight and compact with a pro-style layout, it’ll help you learn to mix and, if you want to, develop DJing from a hobby into something more. Put your own twist on the music as you mix for friends at parties. Play tracks via your smartphone or PC/Mac using a variety of DJ apps and software including Pioneer DJ’s dedicated, free app WeDJ for iPhone, as well as djay and edjing Mix. Depending on your device and the program you choose, you can mix music stored in your iTunes or rekordbox library, or stream songs from Beatport LINK, SoundCloud Go+, Deezer or even Spotify.
Quickly develop your mixing skills with the help of the Tutorial and Pop-Hint features in WeDJ for iPhone. These functions will teach you about the hardware and help you understand DJ terms. Your hands will be flying between the DDJ-200’s jog wheels, buttons and knobs when you’re done. And Pioneer DJ have added Transition FX to help you match phrases and smoothly transition between songs. This beginner DJ controller will have you dropping mixes and playing friends’ requests like you’ve been doing it for years.