Return, refunds & cancellations
This is very simple and there to help you
When you receive your item, please check it as soon as possible following receipt and always before use.
Please ensure that you check any item of vinyl, CD, or Download to make sure it plays properly. We are not responsible for incompatibilities caused by equipment that has been modified in any way.
Your right to change your mind
We've all been there, ordered something and then realised later that it is no longer what we want.
You have 14 days to cancel your order under our 14 day return period policy, which starts on the day after you received the item.
All items must be returned unused and in the original packaging as they were in when received by you.
We are sorry but we are unable to accept the return of the following items unless they are returned unopened (i.e. no broken seals) and/or in the original condition at point of receipt or faulty (please see the section headed "Damaged or faulty items" below):
- Clothing, (these must be returned with the tags/ labels / seals intact)
- Equipment and electronics (these must be returned with their security seals intact)
Please ensure that when you receive an item that you take reasonable care of it when trying it /inspecting it e.g. please ensure that any security seals or tags are still intact.
Wrong item received
We apologise if you have received the wrong item by mistake. This is not common and we want to resolve this as quickly as possible for you.
To receive a refund or a replacement, you must return the item in the same condition you received it and within 14 days from the day on which you received the item.
Damaged or faulty items
If you believe that the item is faulty, please contact us straight away to tell us exactly what the fault.
Your statutory rights
Our Returns Policy does not affect your statutory rights.
We ask you to keep all warranty information that may accompany your item as this may give you extra rights.
Technical support services
Please note that we are unable to provide technical support on any electronic items we supply although of course we will help you as much as we can.
What to do to return your item to us
- Call us on +44 (0) 208 544 9155 or email to email@example.com
- You must inform us of your order number, the item you are returning and the reason for return
- Please package the item securely and include inside the package with your order number, name and address
- Please obtain a proof of postage from the Post Office when you send your item to us as we may not be able to process your refund or replacement in the rare event that your item is lost in transit
- If you request a replacement and the item is no longer available, we will process the refund back to the original credit/debit card/PayPal account used to purchase the item
Any item you have accepted and then return is your responsibility until it reaches our warehouse. Please therefore ensure that you send your item back to us using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
Where to send it
Please return to:
Customer Returns, IMO Records, 2 Hamilton Road Mews, Wimbledon, London SW19 1BF
What we'll do next
All products returned to us are checked carefully.
If you are entitled to a refund then we will refund the price of your item (including the cost of delivery).
Returns are usually processed within 7 working days of receipt of a cancelled order, and at the latest within 30 days of receipt.
We will refund the original credit/debit card/PayPal account used to purchase the item.
Return of replacement goods
If an item you ordered was found to be faulty and we replaced it, you have the right to cancel your order in respect of the replacement product within 7 working days starting on the day after you received the replacement item and receive a refund.
Cost of returning items
Please note that we can only refund the postage costs for returning an item where:
- we sent you the wrong item, or
- the item is damaged or faulty
We will not refund postage for items found to be in good working order. Costs of posting the item back to you will depend on the item and will be communicated to you after the testing process has been completed.